Love. Relationship.Truth. Action. Empowering today's Students to be tomorrow's Kingdom Leaders.
At Harvest Church, we place high importance on the next generation and equipping them to live fully for Jesus. We realize this is an important time in the life of teens and pre-teens, so we strive to provide a place students can discover Jesus, go deeper in Christ, and grow in their relationship with Him. Our hope is to equip them with confidence when making the hard choices they will face in the world.
We provide several service opportunities each month where students get to hang out, play games, and have great teaching or discussion specifically targeted for them.
- 9:00 am - Family service (all students attend the worship service in the sanctuary)
- 10:30 am - 5th-12th grade students have a service geared specifically for them in The Alley (except for 1st Sunday - it's a Family Service, meaning students attend the worship service in the sanctuary)
- 6:00 pm - 9th-12th grade students meet in The Alley for worship and a lesson (except for once a quarter when we have our Empower Student service -- more information below)
Time: 6:00-8:00 pm
Ages: 5th-12th grade students
Each Wednesday night offers something different for our students:
- 1st Wed: Full Worship Service (Location: The Alley)
- 2nd Wed: Small Groups (Location: various homes)
- 3rd Wed: NO YOUTH SERVICES
- 4th Wed: Tournaments (Location: Whiteford Campus GYM*)
- 5th Wed: Tournaments (Location: Whiteford Campus GYM*)
*Our Whiteford Campus is located at 501 Whiteford Way, Lexington, SC 29072.
EMPOWER is a service on select Sunday nights throughout the year geared specifically to engage students in deep worship, a powerful message and a time of receiving from the Holy Spirit. We also have great snacks and games! Below are the dates scheduled for 2022.
- April 3
- June 5
- August 7
- November 6
The EMPOWER Student Service is from 6:00-8:00 pm in the sanctuary.
Meet our Youth Ministry Director
Kalei Balderama joined the Harvest Church staff in November of 2020 to work specifically with high school students. He now oversees all of our youth ministry. He has a passion for worship and relational discipleship that impacts the heart of every student.
If you have further questions concerning our Harvest Youth services or visiting Harvest Church with students, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!